Friday 30 May 2014

Nigeria: Yvonne Nelson Replies Critics On Bleaching Rumour

Ghanaian actress, model, film producer and entrepreneur, Yvonne Nelson is frustrated at recent speculations making rounds that she is bleaching her skin.

The screen diva said, she's tired of all the false reports about her. According to her, 'I don't understand the whole bleaching thing; I am just tired of explaining. I haven't bleached, I have a picture with my mum on Instagram and we are the same colour, I am just tired of talking about it; people love to talk about me, I just don't get it,' she said .

Nelson who has over 500 thousand followers on social media platforms twitter, Instagram and facebook said, she would block anyone who make negative comments about her on her page.


No comments:

Post a Comment